Nobody likes a pigsty of a home, but cleaning products often contain harmful chemicals–is there a way around this?
Cleaning products get the job done, but often contain harmful chemicals which–if used in excess–can be dangerous. Is there a way to clean your home, but leave the toxic chemicals behind? Yes! Here are three nontoxic cleaning products you can make and use to clean your home.
All-Purpose Cleaning Spray
- 3 drops pine essential oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 3 drops spruce or fir essential oil
- 3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
- 1 drop geranium essential oil
- 3/4 cup + 5 teaspoons water, boiled or distilled
- 1 drop Liquid Castile Soap
Odor-Eliminating Drain Cleaner
- ½ oz. dried thyme leaves, ground
- ½ oz. dried rosemary leaves, ground
- ½ teaspoon thyme essential oil
- ½ teaspoon basil essential oil
- 4 cups baking soda essential oil
Natural Dishwashing Liquid
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 4 teaspoons washing soda
- 5 tablespoons Liquid Castile Soap or 10(4-oz.) bars solid castile soap, grated
- 10 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 10 drops lemon or orange essential oil
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
Our Young Living Essential Oils work to give you all of these benefits and more! For all of your dietary advice, or dance, yoga, and Pilates classes to help you start feeling your best, contact One Body Studios in La Habra, California.