- Apple cider vinegar. Raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar mixes perfectly into salad dressings and sauces. It can help promote better digestion and help with calcium absorption in the body.
- Coconut oil. As a healthy saturated fat, coconut oil is perfect for baking and stir-frying. It can also be used as a skin care treatment to help keep your skin nourished.
- Mung beans. A delicious addition to any salad, mung beans help to boost your immune system to keep you healthy.
- Sea vegetables. There are many different types of sea vegetables, including seaweed and arame, all of which are rich in iron, iodine, and magnesium.
- Freeze dried spirulina and add them to juices or smoothies to get extra minerals and vitamins to your everyday diet.
To help keep your body looking as good as it feels, contact One Body Studios in La Habra, California.