Vanilla and orange go great together and they are the inspiration for this citrus sunshine smoothie.
Sylvie Shirazi is the great mind behind this delicious smoothie. This great drink is meant to put summer right in your cup! The combination of orange and vanilla may take you back to your childhood when you used to enjoy eating popsicles on the lawn on hot and humid summer days; when you and your neighborhood friends used to spend summer days playing tag and roaming the streets on your bicycles. Only now, this comes with a kick to get you through your adult to-do list. Here is the recipe to concoct a delicious citrus sunshine smoothie.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 1
- ½ tablespoon orange blossom honey
- 1 clementine or tangerine, peeled and seeds removed
- 1 orange, peeled and seeds removed
- 1 scoop Slique Shake (optional)
- 2 drops Orange Vitality essential oil
- 2 drops Tangerine Vitality essential oil
- 4 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces crushed ice
- Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve & enjoy!
Our Young Living Essential Oils work to give you all of these benefits and more! For all of your dietary advice, or dance, yoga, and Pilates classes to help you start feeling your best, contact One Body Studios in La Habra, California.