Before summer ends, it is the perfect time to make a delicious, healthy popsicle to keep you cool and satisfied. Keep this tropical avocado popsicle in mind the next time you are looking for a cool, healthy treat.
- 2 avocados
- 2 limes
- 1 ½ cup basic simple syrup
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 20 fresh tarragon leaves
- Add the tarragon leaves and 1 tablespoon of simple syrup to a cocktail mixer. Muddle the leaves to release the essential oils. Add the remaining simple syrup and set aside.
- Add the mean of the avocados and juice from the limes into a food processor and puree.
- Mix the puree mix with ¾ cup coconut milk and 1 ½ cups of tarragon-infused simple syrup.
- Divide the mixture into the Popsicle mold, leaving a little room on the top. Top the mold off with sweetened coconut milk. Put the mold into the freezer until they are hard and enjoy!
For more delicious, healthy recipes, contact One Body Studios in La Habra, California.