Unfortunately to many, dieting can be a continuous struggle over what we know is right and the temptations calling our name. To make for a healthy belly and soul, make these simple tweaks to your diet:
- If you get an upset tummy often, look into probiotic food and supplements that can ease this process. You should introduce a probiotic supplement into your life, and then slowly ease your way into fermented foods.
- Simply sticking to the rule to never combine protein with starches, grains, or dairy will have your tummy thanking you!
- Start each day with a tall glass of warm lemon water and indulge on apple cider vinegar before you eat any protein-heavy meals. This will enhance your digestion.
- It is important that you center your diet around natural products, meaning loads of fruits and vegetables.
- Most importantly, you must read yourself and your body. If you always have an upset stomach after eating gluten, remove this irritant for your diet to see if this may be the cause of your most daunting dieting problems.