Pamper yourself tonight with a much-deserved easy, inexpensive, and natural lavender-oatmeal bath soak.
You don’t need fancy soaps, expensive bath-bombs, or serums to create a luxurious and relaxing experience. This lavender-oatmeal-based bath soak is simple, inexpensive, and packed with incredible skin benefits. Oats help soothe and repair dry, itchy, and irritated skin, making them a staple in many all-natural beauty products. Salt helps relieve tension in muscles, and Tea Tree oils offer all-natural, gentle cleansing. Lavender and Frankincense essential oils create a relaxing and spiritually uplifting atmosphere and can even help enhance the growth of healthy looking skin.
- 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil
- 10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- Grind oats in a food processor or coffee grinder into a fine flour-like texture.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until oils are evenly distributed.
- Store in a glass jar and use about 1 cup of mixture per bath.
Tip: Create a pouch for your mixture using a sock or pantyhose to reduce floating oatmeal flakes in your bath.