The fall may be chilly, but grilling next to a warm fire during a chilly day is one of life’s simple pleasures. Learn this delicious recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 26 minutes
For the zucchini:
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and again into quarters
Preheat the grill to medium heat. Toss zucchini with olive oil and place it on the grill and cook until it’s charged on both sides—roughly two to three minutes.
For the rosemary orange salt:
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 2-inch strip of orange peel, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 drops Rosemary Vitality™ essential oil
- 4 drops Orange Vitality™ essential oil
Combine salt, rosemary leaves, orange peel, and grind with a mortar and pestle. Work your magic with zest and rosemary into the assault, and add a few drops of both the essential oils.
For the dressing:
- ½ teaspoon raw honey
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
Combine orange juice, olive oil, honey, and pepper in a small bowl until combined.
Our Young Living Essential Oils work to give you all of these benefits and more! For all of your dietary advice, or dance, yoga, and Pilates classes to help you start feeling your best, contact One Body Studios in La Habra, California.