As the weather warms, you are likely on the hunt for ways to enjoy the extra sunshine and longer days. To help, we want to make sure you know about La Habra’s Concerts in the Park.
This free summer concert series is held on Thursday evenings at El Centro-Lions Park (201 N. Cypress). All you need to enjoy the evening is yourself, some friends and family, chairs and blankets for sitting, and a little cash to grab some great food from the concessions. So you do not miss a minute of the fun, here is the full schedule for the summer.
- July 13th, Mariachi Divas (mariachi) with chicken enchilada plates and horchata served by Casa Adelita
- July 20th, Ramon & The L.A. Band (oldies and more) with hot dogs, sausages, and hamburgers from Jerry Dogs
- July 27th, XXL (classic rock ‘n’ blues) with tri tip sandwiches and hot dogs by Whitley’s Catering
- August 10th, Kulayd (50s and 60s doo wop) with burgers and fries by In-N-Out
- August 17th, The Midnight Blues Band (R&B) with grilled bratwurst and hot dogs by Continental Deli
- August 24th, Alma de mi Tierra (mariachi) with chicken enchilada plates and horchata by Casa Adelita
- August 31st, Polynesian Luau (fire knife dancers, traditional dancers, and musicians) with chicken teriyaki, rice, and macaroni salad by Whitley’s Catering
These concerts will probably put you in the mood to get moving! Fortunately, you can do just that at a local yoga, Pilates, or dance class. To learn more about these fun opportunities to get active in La Habra, California, contact One Body Studios.