---

One Body Presents: One Body Burn!

One Body Presents: One Body Burn!

The best place for you to burn off that fat and get the best body of which you’ve ever dreamed.

Second Saturday of the Month

12:30-2 PM | $15

Enjoy 90 minutes of heart-pumping fun with the amazing Kristin Osbon! Once a month we’ll have the One Body Burn, an energetic workout that focuses on the disciplines developed in your Yoga, Pilates, and Barre classes. You are guaranteed to sweat, move that body, and feel the burn as Kristin combines cardio, weights, and calisthenics. This class is perfect for anyone looking to take their fitness goals to the next level. Whether you are just beginning your healthy lifestyle, or you are looking to expand your fitness knowledge, you will be challenged by this high-intensity workshop.

Sweating, and moving around that body is the best way to burn fat. These fats, or lipids (long strains of hydrocarbons), are excellent at storing energy, so that when their chemical bonds are broken, they release that energy for your cells to fuel you as you exercise.

Where does all that mass go? You may think that you burn it as energy, but that’s physically impossible. Turns out you actually exhale it. 80 percent of all the fat you burn is released as carbon dioxide, while the other 20 percent is released as water (via sweat, urine, and tears for your hard workout).

For more information on these two new classes and to sign up, contact One Body Studios in La Habra, California.

our testimonials

  • Love my new studio! I came here for an open house event and loved the reformer class so much, that I signed up and became a member. Read More

    Patty G

  • Well I have been searching for a perfect place to exercise, meet great people and become more in tune with my mind and body; I found it! Read More

    Sarabie A.

  • I had an amazing experience at One Body Studio. I have been looking for something to kick start my health and fitness motivation and this place was it! Read More

    Taylor I.

View more