When autumn comes and ushers in a cool breeze, have the oven ready for these baked cinnamon-walnut pears.
Add a touch of gourmet elegance and seasonal charm to dessert this Thanksgiving with these Baked Cinnamon-Walnut Pears. Every bite is flavored with walnuts, cinnamon, honey, and the best autumnal fruit: pears. These wholesome treats can be enjoyed without the guilt of adding inches to your waistline. They are so gorgeous, you would never guess that you only need 5 ingredients to bake them and less than 10 minutes to prepare.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 pear halves
- 3 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- 2 large & ripe pears
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut pears in half, the long way
- Scoop out the core
- Place on baking sheet
- Mix the walnuts, honey, and cinnamon bark vitality in a bowl
- Stuff each pair with mixture
- Top with honey and add a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Let cool, and enjoy!
Our Young Living Essential Oils work to give you all of these benefits and more! For all of your dietary advice, or dance, yoga, and Pilates classes to help you start feeling your best, contact One Body Studios in La Habra, California.