Your body is subject to stresses at each turn, so give it the tools to restore and revitalize itself. You can help your liver by whipping up this delicious salad.
- 2 grapefruits
- 5 cups of washed and dried arugula
- ½ cup of chopped raw walnuts
- 1 thinly sliced avocado
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of unrefined flax oil
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Peel one grapefruit and separate it into sections. Halve the other fruit and juice it.
One two plates or in two bowls, arrange the arugula, grapefruit sections, walnuts, and avocado.
To prepare the vinaigrette, add the grapefruit juice to the lemon, honey, vinegar, both oils, and garlic. Shake or whisk rapidly until combined. Season the dressing with salt and pepper and dress the salads. Enjoy!