As you check off your holiday shopping list, give yourself the gift of a December you will actually remember. It can be easy to move self-care to the bottom of your to-dos, so One Body Studios would like to offer the following tips to keep you well this month:
- Rest Easy: Keep an eye on the amount of sleep you get. If you start to get behind, start finding ways to slip in extra sleep. Your body and mind will thank you.
- Work It Out: Do not let the stress of the season overwhelm you. An easy way to release stress is physical activity. Try one of our yoga classes to relieve yourself physically and mentally.
- Be Grateful: With the hyper-commercialism of the holiday season, it can be easy to forget the reason for the season. Focus on the things for which you are grateful: family, friends, natural beauty, etc.
- Get Salty: To kill germs without putting toxic chemicals in your body, gargle warm water and good quality salt daily.
- Eat Wisely: As temperatures drop, choose warm, nourishing foods to keep your body strong.