Not only are massages relaxing, but they can also be very beneficial for your overall well being. They can help with many different physical and mental ailments. Some of the benefits of a massage include:
- Increased circulation
- Enhanced immune system
- Promotes nervous system functioning
- Reduced blood pressure
- Relieved pain and muscle tension
- Improved mood
- Improved intellectual reasoning and job performance
- Positive effects on physical conditions, such as fibromyalgia, diabetes, arthritis, and migraine headaches
- Increased muscle tone
- Allow for better range of motion and support the connective tissue and muscles in becoming strong and healthy
Overall, massages can help to balance the body, mind, and spirit. It is important to make sure that you schedule regular massages in order to receive all of the benefits, and to help your body function as efficiently as possible.
If you are interested in experiencing the benefits of massage, please contact us. Our resident massage therapist, Cassandra Hetrick, is available by appointment 7 days a week.